Search All Web Links

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Top Games of the Year (2010)

The games of the last year are very good, in my opinion.  If you agree or disagree to any of these, just comment as an anonymous user.  I hope you agree with these choices though lol.  The best download game of the year, which is also agreed with by Xplay, is Limbo.  It is a black and white game, that has a freaky spider as a boss.  Very scary game lol.  The best RPG, in my opinion, is Fable 3.  Nothing compares to it lol.  The greatest game (I'm skipping a lot of stuff here) is definitely Final Fantasy XIII.  I may have hated it, but it still is the best game of the year.  I have hated all Final Fantasy's that came out after X.  Hated that game, and it ruined the games for me lol.  But it has to get best game of the year.  That is my current list for greatest games of the year.  If you want to see all the category's, go here:  http://epiccorruption.iboards.us/viewtopic.php?t=62  read and love the list lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment