Search All Web Links

Friday, January 7, 2011

What do you think?

What do you think about the idea of a new Zelda game?  When Twilight Princess came out, they said it would be the last one of the series.  Then Phantom Hourglass came out and everybody loved it.  So they decided to come out with a sort-of sequel (which Phantom Hourglass was a sort-of sequel as well, to Windwaker for the Gamecube) to Phantom Hourglass:  Spirit Tracks.  I haven't played the game too much, but it is supposed to be really good.  Anyways, a few months ago, Nintendo's Shigeru Myamoto announced the release of the newest game in the series, The Skyward Sword.  It is to be released some time in 2011.  It is supposed to be a sort-of sequel to original Zelda game for the Wii, Twilight Princess (also a sort-of sequel to the game Ocarina of Time, but has no relations to the first sort-of sequel to Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask).  This game has great graphics, and if you want to see a trailer for the game, I will post a link on the forums.  If you haven't noticed, the Zelda series tends to have alot of sort-of sequels.  There has been lots of games to this series that were basically sequels, but in a way they had very few relations.  The Phantom Hourglass had only one relation, the fact that Tetra was in the game, as well as all the pirates.  I guess you could say the graphics were the same as well, but you know.  Then Spirit Tracks has Tetra as well, but I don't know when you find out that she is Tetra.  The other likeness between them is that the pirates are there as well.  But they are slightly different.  Twilight Princess is supposed to have been set generations after Ocarina of Time.  And Majora's Mask was the closest to a true sequel.  It was pretty tragic in the beginning though.  I hated the fact that the Skull Kid drowns Epona right away.  Another likeness is that there is an Ocarina, and the songs are alike as well.  There is a Song of Time, and several other ones that are from the game before.  The Gameboy Color games, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons were basically clones of each other.  But I actually quite enjoyed those two games.  The only Zelda game I didn't like, that I played, was The Legend of Zelda:  II,  Adventures of Link, which originally was for the NES, but was remade for the GBA.  It was OK, but extremely hard.  It was one of those games that you really have to try to beat.  If you don't have any patience, I suggest that you DON'T play this game.  But if anyone reads this, either comment on it about what you think about the prospect of a new Zelda game, or post on the forums the same thing on the Zelda Thread.  Link:  http://epiccorruption.iboards.us/viewtopic.php?t=8&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=.  I hope, if you have a Wii, you can get this game and tell me about it.

15 comments:

  1. lol this game looks great. I hope to get it. Lol I dont like how you are hating on the Zelda Games...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not hating on them lol. I happen to enjoy them. So whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are though. you are just a failure at these games, so you dont like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to have beat most of them. So whatever. I just said most of them are sort-of sequels to other Zelda Games. So whatever. (I already said that lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you are just a liar. You probably haven't beat any of them. So whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wanna be an author? Then I can criticize your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont have a google account right now... Do you want me to make one? Cuz I can...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can give you one of mine. I have several lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure lol!!! I would love one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will go remember what the passwords are lol. Do you have a yahoo account? Or another email address? I will email mine to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I do. It's rain_otama@ymail.com. I hope you have fun lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kk I will go find the email lol. As soon as I have it, I will email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. kk you should be able to log in now. You good?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep I got it. lol thnx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I created your account. I emailed you the Password. Have fun. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask. Eventually, I will make you a Senior Cleaner, like myself. Enjoy cleaning up after other peoples messes lol.

    ReplyDelete